It’s bad enough you get bombarded with hidden fees and surcharges everywhere you go. On top of that, you might get stabbed by a blood-covered used syringe
that was hidden inside your motel mattress.
A family was staying in Aberdeen, WA because their daughter’s softball team was playing there in a tournament. When she crawled into her bunk that evening, she got pierced with the hidden syringe. Her mother said:
“There were syringes, plastic bag, bloody bandage all underneath the mattress cover. We were really shocked and freaking out. It scared us to death. Our main concern is HIV disease, and hepatitis B or C.”
The family has been told by a doctor that it could take up to a year before they find out whether the girl has contracted anything contagious from the needle. And during that twelve-month period she’ll need regular blood work.
And now, for a final insult to injury, the motel management refused to give the family a refund on the room. Their “reasoning” is: they need to investigate and determine exactly how the needle got under the mattress cover. WTF??? “How the needle got under the mattress cover?”
Uhh, going way out on a limb here, I’m going to take a wild guess that somebody left it there. DUUUHHH!!!
Not only is this motel “management” completely sick; it’s bound to become a public relations nightmare.
Welcome to the Bates Motel. We have plenty of vacancies.