Who Hijacked Our Country

Monday, April 20, 2009

Biblehumpers: “How I Spent My Spring Vacation.”

Ah, spring vacation. Kids frolicking, college students partying, politicians going home to schmooze with the voters. For certain other elements, there’ll be none of that silly kid stuff during spring recess. So many snakes to handle, so little time.

The Family Research Council wants to make sure that Devil-Worshipping Kathleen Sebelius doesn’t become our next Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Operation Rescue calls her “unfit to serve.” Apparently she thinks human life has some sort of value AFTER the fetus has been born?!?!?!?!

Who knew the state of Kansas was such a hotbed of liberal activism? The Family Research Council’s chief bookburner, Tony Perkins, said: “Literally blood money has built her political foundation here in the state of Kansas. I have not found a politician that has had more direct ties to the abortion industry as Kathleen Sebelius.” After that, he rolled around on the floor and started speaking some funny language that no reporter could understand.

A Senate committee will soon be voting on whether to approve Kathleen Sebelius’ nomination. If you think this committee should ignore the Taliban wannabes and listen instead to voters whose IQs are HIGHER than their shoe sizes — please send this message to your senators.

Enough is enough.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Bee said...

I signed. Anyone the fundies hate must be ok. :)

April 20, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Jim Marquis said...

Kansas and Iowa are just Sodom and Gomorrah with corn!!

April 20, 2009 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Bee: Thanks. Like the saying goes, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

J: "Sodom and Gomorrah with corn!!" LOL.

April 20, 2009 at 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Screamin' Mimi said...

I signed too -- thanks for the opportunity! I know nothing about Ms. Sebelius but as Bee said, if
"they" hate her, I like her. :)

April 20, 2009 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

SM: Thanks for signing. Yup, whatever those snakehandling fetus-worshippers are against, I'm for.

April 20, 2009 at 9:17 PM  
Anonymous S.W. anderson said...

I'm glad to say my senators will vote for Sebelius.

The thought of FRC mullahs choosing or torpedoing any government official is scary.

April 21, 2009 at 1:00 AM  
Anonymous Carlos said...

Thanks for the link. I signed, as Thumpers really piss me off.

April 21, 2009 at 2:39 AM  
Blogger Randal Graves said...

Being a commie pinko, I'll sign, but I'd feel better if she was an actual worshiper of Beelzebub. I'm dreaming of a Perkins and Bozell double skull explosion.

April 21, 2009 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger Demeur said...

As of today the 21st she won the first hurdle from the Senate Finance Comittee by a vote of 15 to 8. It now goes to the full senate. As usual the No Party is doing what it can to hold up government.

April 21, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

SW: I agree with you on those "FRC mullahs." I don't care if they preach to the choir, but they can leave the rest of us alone.

Carlos: Thanks for signing. Down with the Thumpers.

Randal: "Perkins and Bozell double skull explosion." That's it! That's the vision I'll be focusing on during my next Black Mass.

Demeur: Thanks for the good news. I don't think the Republicans will be able to derail her appointment, or even filibuster it. But you never know. Those rightwing extremists are so well organized, you can never turn your back on them.

April 21, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Paul Malden said...

kudos!

April 22, 2009 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Snave said...

Great one, J. Marquis! Jubilation T. Cornpone indeed.

Nice links, Tom. Those first few were proof that words are often not needed when giving an accurate depiction of the mindsets we seem to encounter with alarming frequency in "modern" American society!

Now it's time to go sign.

April 22, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Paul: Thanks.

Snave: I had fun searching Google Images for those pictures. That snakehandler -- Yikes! -- his facial expression is creepier than the snakes.

April 22, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home