Who Hijacked Our Country

Thursday, April 09, 2009

CIA: “I’ve Stopped Beating My Wife,” and Other News

For years the CIA has refused to admit that they were “rendering” terrorist suspects to foreign prisons so they could be tortured. They still haven’t admitted to this practice. “Moi???” “America Does Not Torture!”

But now they promise not to do it any more.

And speaking of rendering and torturing — slight change of direction here; warning: harsh and lewd language — some people really do deserve the most gruesome tortures imaginable. The following news item involves a tragedy (the result of a heinous crime), a hero and several villains. Sometimes life really does imitate the most over-the-top action movies where everything is good versus evil, black and white.

Marcus Luttrell is a highly decorated Navy SEAL — the lone survivor of a Taliban attack — now back home in Texas. On the night of April 1st he heard a gunshot, looked outside and saw his Yellow Labrador dead in his yard. He said: “I could tell she tried to get away because there was a blood trail. When I saw she was dead, the only thing that popped into my head was, 'I’ve got to take these guys out.’”

If only.

Luttrell saw a suspicious car parked nearby, crawled under a fence and snuck up behind the occupants with his gun drawn. They never did see him, or didn’t let on anyway; and a few minutes later they drove away. Luttrell got into his pickup and took after them. He couldn’t keep up with them, but he was on the phone with 911 and the police caught up with them. He says he told the 911 operator: “I told them, 'You need to get somebody out here because if I catch them I'm going to kill them.’”

Two of the suspects were charged with animal cruelty; the driver was charged with driving without a license. (And not speeding??? Or fleeing to evade capture???)

Michael John Edmonds II, 21, and Alfonzo Hernandez, 24, both of New Waverly, TX, are facing felony charges that could result in up to six months in jail. That’s nowhere near enough, but it’s still plenty of time for their fellow inmates to take corrective action. While their buttholes are getting reamed out to a size eleventy-seven, they still need to be grateful that Luttrell didn’t kill them slo-o-o-o-owly when he had the chance.

If those two sickfucks don’t get jail time, hopefully some other residents of New Waverly, TX will know who they are and where they live, and proceed accordingly. The douchebags’ names again are Michael John Edmonds II and Alfonzo Hernandez. Calling all New Waverly vigilantes — Do The Right Thing.

cross-posted at Bring It On!

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Snave said...

Re. your sentiments, Tom? I thoroughly agree.

If we are going to be putting Americans in prison, these sickies are the kind who need to be in there, not hundreds of thousands of poor schmoes who got caught smoking a joint.

I have no problem with putting people like Edmonds and Hernandez away in prisons. Our society needs to cleanse itself of such types, not by killing them, but by removing them from society.

We would be safer with hundreds of thousands of pot-smokers running around free than we would be if even a few hundred guys like these two were free to wreak havoc.

April 9, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Lew Scannon said...

Where else could something like this happen but in Texas....

April 9, 2009 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Screamin' Mimi said...

I can't believe even in Texas people could be so cruel and ignorant. What possible reason was there for anyone to do this?

Thank you, Mr. Luttrell, for doing our job and catching them. Now I hope the courts will do their job and sentence these putrid bastards to the maximum (as Mr. Harper said, not nearly enough).

April 9, 2009 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Snave: Yup, that's what I'd do -- free all potheads and other victimless "criminals" and put those 2 shitbuckets in the most brutal prison we've got. Pelican Bay in California would be my choice; I think that hellhole would make anything in Texas look like a Holiday Inn.

Lew, SM: I doubt if Texas has anything to do with it; there are sickfucks everywhere. Sometimes it seems like the human species is devolving. Yes, Bravo to Mr. Luttrell for catching them. I can't believe the restraint he showed; he's a better person than I am.

April 9, 2009 at 7:09 PM  
Anonymous S.W. anderson said...

I strongly believe creeps who maim and kill pets will go on to maim and kill people. If statistics bear that out, the law should be adjusted accordingly — with the goal of putting this breed of scum away for a much longer time.

I agree, there is undoubtedly a large number of people jailed for nothing more than growing or using pot, whose cells should be freed up for the likes of Edmonds and Hernandez.

Incidents like this make me sick with disgust.

April 10, 2009 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

SW: I agree that animal cruelty is a screaming red flag that the person is destined for much more serious crimes. I also, whether there's any "logic" to it or not, think animal cruelty is a serious crime in its own right, and should be punished a lot more harshly than it is.

April 10, 2009 at 1:39 AM  
Anonymous kate said...

anyone who has it in them to abuse an animal is capable of anything to anyone at anytime. Cut their hands off ! the ass holes.

April 10, 2009 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger Randal Graves said...

What the fuck. I've got nothing to add that hasn't already been said.

April 10, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The CIA thing reminds me of an old Legal Joke:

"We're not saying we did it, We're not saying we didn't, but we're not going to do it again!"



Erik

April 10, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Kate: I'm all for cutting their hands off, or maybe cutting something else off.

Randal: "What the fuck" is good.

Erik: Yup, that was pretty much what the CIA was saying. I've never done anything like that before and I promise not to do it again.

April 10, 2009 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Carlos said...

I read this story yesterday. What a sorry pair of assholes those two are. Despicable.

Lew: Where else? Anywhere else.

April 11, 2009 at 3:39 AM  
Anonymous Roger said...

The Islamofascists don't torture...they just behead...they'll just behead you liberals last.

April 11, 2009 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Carlos: They sure are a sorry pair of assholes. I hope they're facing some grisly consequences.

Roger: OMG, you mean those Islamofascists will be rampaging across the United States, beheading everyone in their path?!?!?!? OK, duly noted. But at least us liberals will have some extra time, since Republicans and dittoheads will get beheaded first. And who knows, maybe the Rapture will strike first, and all good Christians will be whisked up to Heaven before the Islamofascists can get them.

You probably weren't expecting an answer, right? Unlike the local blog, I answer the comments at this site.

April 11, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I'm really sticking my neck out here.

In Santa Cruz California a woman discovered her Cockapoo bleeding and discovered it had been shot by a .22 caliber pellet. She wondered on TV who would do such a thing to her sweet little dog who wouldn't hurt a soul.

But when pressed she had admitted to "one" complaint about barking, and then found that the Dog was getting out by a hole in the fence that they "just" discovered that day and "immediately" fixed. I think there are some things this woman is not fessing up to.

I'm coming out to say people who don't train, restrain and/or monitor their dogs in today's busy neighborhoods are just as cruel as those who would do them harm.

Growing up near dairy farms, no matter how many warnings people got from the Humane Society, people let their dogs run totally free which they have a tendency to get wild and "wolfpack", then attack the dairy cows and calves, but they got real upset when the ranchers shot them.

Every "accidental" Dog Mauling I ever followed was because of an untrained or unrestricted Dog. The Owners all say the same thing "He wouldn't hurt a fly", The Neighbors usually have a different opinion.

Myself as a homeowner I got sick of seeing my garbage strewn about (which meant it couldn't be picked up until the following week), plants dug up, and chased right on my own property by the neighbors dogs. Approach them about it and they say the same thing "Wasn't my dog, he wouldn't do such a thing". In a way it was payback because when I was a kid, my dog did the same things and we defended him better then family.

OK crucify me, but I am hesitant to believe that there are people who just randomly go around shooting someone's dog just for the sick fun of it.

In fact I had a friend who admitted after constantly complaining to his neighbor about not only the conduct but the constant barking of his dog, my friend took matters into his own hands, made a silencer and shot him.

As a person who's had both, I can say Dogs are just as easier to train then children but Ultimately harder to understand as they have wild tendencies. You just don't let them run free and do anything they want. Unless you train them, you are not their master, you are simply the person that feeds them.

To Quote Chris Rock "I'm saying he should have done it, but I understand"


Erik

April 11, 2009 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Erik: In this particular case, the perps weren't neighbors. It was a random drive-by, and those same people are thought to be linked to a series of random shootings of dogs in that general area.

I know some dog owners are infuriating with their inconsideration towards their neighbors. To me, the culprit is the owner, not the dog.

I've always liked that Chris Rock quote (but I don't think it applies here). He was talking about OJ Simpson I think.

April 11, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home