Who Hijacked Our Country

Friday, February 24, 2006

Coddling Criminals

Don’t you just hate it when some guilty lowlife bastard tries to go free on a technicality? A person commits a serious crime and then pores over the law books with a magnifying glass, looking for a way to squirm out of the consequences.

I don’t usually agree with Conservatives, but when it comes to punishing criminals (real criminals), justice needs to be done. I don’t believe in any laws against victimless “crimes,” but when there’s a victim, there’s a price to be paid.

Here’s the latest example of a slippery little pukebag trying to manipulate our legal system. This son of a bitch jeopardized our national security and put someone’s life in danger. Hey Scumbag, you’re gonna love prison. Bitch! In the words of Jack Nicholson in Anger Management, “you’ll be passed around from cell to cell like a peace pipe.”

This traitor doesn’t even seem to be denying anything. He’s pretty much just saying “I did it on a Thursday and it was raining and I was wearing a blue shirt. Neener neener neener.”

I sure hope some bleeding-heart soft-headed judge doesn’t dismiss the charges against this pervert. Conservatives must be just furious about this whole thing.

7 Comments:

Blogger Snave said...

Aieee!!!

Thanks for the link, disgusting as it is! I thought I was going to puke on my shoes when I read it.

Scheise...

February 25, 2006 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Snave: It's pretty disgusting all right. If Libby manages to get the charges dropped, there might be a huge backlash and some extra momentum for the anti-Bush movement.

February 25, 2006 at 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno getting out on a Techicality is as American as Apple Pie...for the rich the powerful and the Conservative.

I just cannot see that guy going to jail. Iran-Contra proved that the most complicated the scandel is...the less people follow it and therefore don't seem to care what happens. In other words if Libby gets off, I don't think this will effect Bush.

It's not like he cheated on his wife or something

I hope I'm wrong

Erik

February 26, 2006 at 1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, I heard about some slippery criminal using similar tactics to try to get out of some charges down in Texas.

What was the scumbag's name again? It seems to me that at first the dirtbag was telling everybody how he wanted a speedy trial, but all he does these days is DeLay.....

February 26, 2006 at 3:00 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Erik: I hope you're wrong too. I don't know if this particular scandal will stick to Bush, but with all the scandals erupting out of the White House, something has to stick. There's only so much teflon that one president can have.

Jolly Roger: Yeah, that's a favorite tactic. They either want a trial Right Now, or they manage to get everything delayed until after the next election. That Texas scumbag is one of the experts.

February 26, 2006 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/politics/61714

Maybe Weekly World News was correct.

February 26, 2006 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Jake: "Arrest Wing," and the "White House" becoming the "Big House" -- I like it. LOL.

February 26, 2006 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home