Who Hijacked Our Country

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Five Elderly Nursing Home Patients Are Missing. Have You Seen Them?

Five elderly men have escaped from their nursing home.  All five of these men are extremely senile and pose a grave danger to themselves.  Any one of them could easily step out in front of a moving vehicle, be preyed upon by unscrupulous people, or fall and be unable to get up.

These five men were last seen sitting in a restaurant, pretending to be self-employed business owners.  A waitress tried to summon help for the five disoriented men, but they left the restaurant before the authorities arrived.

Please take a quick glimpse at the video of these five delirious people sitting in the restaurant.  If you recognize any of them, please call 911 so they can get the help they need.

Here’s the video.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

That commercial is downright embarrassing.

September 30, 2012 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Mr. Charleston said...

Hey, I recognize those me. Or at least two of them. They're my brothers.

October 1, 2012 at 3:39 AM  
Blogger Demeur said...

I've seen that ad so many times I want to throw a brick through the TV. Raise taxes? Obama lowered taxes 18 times. I even got some work last year because of it.

October 1, 2012 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Jim: Embarrassing and much too over-played.

Mr. C: The other three are my sons.

Demeur: If I had a dime for every time I've seen that ad, I'd buy the TV station and order them to stop running it.

October 1, 2012 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger S.W. Anderson said...

LOL, I recognize one of them. I was out walking my dog and he stepped on to the guy's lawn. You know the rest, shaking fist and all. :)

October 1, 2012 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

SW: That's right, I remember now, the "Get off my lawn!" guy.

October 1, 2012 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home