Who Hijacked Our Country

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Cracking Down On Those Deadbeats Who Don’t Have Health Insurance

Finally! While liberals continue to blame capitalism for our health care crisis, a few senators have finally pinpointed the true culprit in this mess: People who don’t have health insurance. And they’re gonna nail those parasites with a huge crippling fine.

After these lollygaggers have learned their $4,000 lesson (with money they don’t have), they’ll march right down to the nearest insurance office and purchase a health insurance policy. Problem solved!

And why do we even have a health care “crisis” anyway? Real Americans don’t get sick. Or if they do, they grin and bear it, suck it up and go on about their business. Our ancestors would be turning in their graves if they could see the bunch of whimpering little pansies this country has turned into. “I have a crushing feeling in my chest.” “Uuuuggghhh, my kidney hurts.” “I can’t see!!!”

Jesus Fuckin’ Christ, get a grip! If you think you’re “sick,” either man up and tough it out — or buy yourself a health insurance policy so you won’t be a burden on productive Americans.

There are plenty of health insurance companies to choose from, and they’re here to help you.


Today’s Trivia Question: How many copywriters, proofreaders and grammar correctors did Sarah Palin use for her Wall Street Journal editorial?

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Mauigirl said...

Yeah, that's right, make those deadbeats pay! ;-)

Regarding Sarah Palin - I'm guessing at least 15 people went over that article for her before it was released to be published. It sure doesn't sound like her usual way of speaking, you betcha.

September 9, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous JollyRoger said...

Caribou Barbie is going to make a new career out of one lie. As much as I despise her (and I do, with every fiber of my being,) I can't help but be impressed. If only I'd have found that one lie I could make a living off of forever...

September 9, 2009 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Lew Scannon said...

This plan is much better than the public option.....

Seriously, people who bitch and complain about having to pay for other people's health care don't realize that if they have health insurance right now, they are paying for someone else's health care.

September 9, 2009 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Holte Ender said...

Tom - If it's at all possible let's try and make those poor people poorer, don't they have anything to sell, their furniture, each other, their kids? I'm sure they've four grand lying around.

Our ancestors would be turning in their graves if they could see how Americans are treating other Americans.

As for your trivia question, the only thing Palin contributed to the WSJ article was the by-line.

September 9, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Mauigirl: I'd say at least fifteen; probably a lot more.

JR: That's true, she does have that certain talent. She's a one trick pony that finally found a trick.

Lew: Good point. Everybody is subsidizing other people, and subsidizing government programs that they themselves don't need. The only way somebody can avoid that is to go off and live on a deserted island.

Holte: Damn right, they've got furniture they could sell, children they could rent out to the local pimp. If a person is enterprising enough, the sky is the limit. You're right about what our ancestors would be thinking if they could see what Americans have devolved into.

September 9, 2009 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger jadedj said...

I was just over at Tome of the Unknown Writer: http://bootynovelbill.blogspot.com/2009/09/another-reason-to-hang-max-baucus.html

This is the comment I left there...obviously, apropos here also:
So, under this plan (sic...((it ain't a plan)) ) I am indigent. I have two children. I cannot afford to get insurance, but I can afford a $3,800 fine? Makes sense to me.

We have entered the Madhatter zone. Insanity will prevail.

September 9, 2009 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

jadedj: Interesting link. That list of Baucus' top contributors sure explains a lot. Gee, I wonder why he's against the public option.

September 9, 2009 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger jadedj said...

I'm thinking, with his connections, he gets cut-rate on his prescriptions...something like that. Probably all very innocent.

September 9, 2009 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Randal Graves said...

When I had that painful kidney problem, I just did what any enterprising capitalist would do: went to the black market and sold my kidney.

September 10, 2009 at 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Bee said...

38.

I call 38 to help her (read: write it for her) with that article.

September 10, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

jadedj: No doubt he gets cut-rate prescription prices, along with that Socialized Medicine that he doesn't want anyone else to have.

Randal: That's the spirit. Those are the enterprising bootstraps qualities that made America great.

Bee: That sounds like a good number. Or maybe it was 138.

September 10, 2009 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger rockync said...

I've just posted at the Swash Zone some salient points about that healthcare speech along with links to the White House, the Senate directory as well as the State Representative directory. If anyone is inclined to letting your representative know waht you think head on over to:

http://swashzone.blogspot.com/

and look for the post titled "WHAT HE SAID"

September 11, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Rockync: Thanks, I'll check it out.

September 11, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home