Who Hijacked Our Country

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sarah Silverman: Fetuses are “Goo”

America's fetus-worshipers are having a mass seizure after Sarah Silverman referred to their favorite False Idol as goo.

A few months ago, Sarah Silverman had a YouTube video where she said Jesus Christ visited her and told her Fertilized eggs aren't people. People are people.

And last Friday, in an interview with Bill Maher, she gave fetus-humpers one more reason to pull their hair out.  She said she wants to show anti-abortion fanatics a human face to this side that they only know as 'people who want to murder babies.' And meanwhile, it's goo. It's goo that they’re so worried about. And they're born, and it's 'you're on your own, slut.'

Zing!

She also said:

And the truth is, and I don’t like to admit this ... I’ve never had an abortion and I don’t know if I would. But it doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t fight to the death for women to make their own choices for their own human bodies.

Bill Maher replied with:

Thank you for being brave enough to admit you’ve never had an abortion.

And then Fox News fell all over the interview with the headline:  Sarah Silverman Is Embarrassed to Admit She Never Had an Abortion.

[sigh]

As the saying goes, the joke isn't funny if you have to explain it.


Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

I like Silverman...she's cute and funny and very quick. Sometimes I get a bit tired of her "shock" humor but I have to say I was actually moved when she said she's never had an abortion and might never have one but would still stand up for the rights of other women to make their own decisions on the matter.

May 29, 2014 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Jim: I agree, she has that combination of cute and hilarious. She had a sitcom for awhile. I only watched it a couple of times, but that show was a riot -- full of her trademark politically incorrect dark humor.

May 29, 2014 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Screamin' Mimi said...

She speaks the truth. One of my favorite bloggers has been known to say that "fetuses depreciate after birth" -- it shouldn't be funny, but sometimes it helps to laugh.

May 29, 2014 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

SM: That's so true (according to "right to life" types). A baby that's just been born is like a new car that's just been driven off the lot -- an immediate 50% reduction in value.

May 29, 2014 at 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that the same Goo that comes from the "rapey Sperm"?


Erik

May 30, 2014 at 1:00 AM  
Anonymous Jess said...

I tell people I am a serial mass murderer once a month and I do not need to go into too much detail, in case it makes the guys squeamish here. I'm the same, never had an abortion don't think I could do it but goddamn I want that choice available to me in case of emergency. I'm actually getting to the point of, I don't think I want kids anymore and that is a whole other thing because don't ya know we women are supposed to be hosts for parasites and enjoy it since this is a thing society expects of women to be real women.

May 30, 2014 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Erik: As you know, that depends entirely on whether or not it was a legitimate rape.

Jess: If you don't stay pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen, Jesus will cry :)

May 30, 2014 at 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Jess said...

Jesus can cry all he wants to Tom. Maybe that will get some needed water in the world. I swear you would think I crucified him my own self with some of the remarks I am getting from friends about deciding I don't want to add to the gene pool. Shit like, well who will take care of you when you are older if you don't have kids. Oh yeah, have you visited an assisted living place lately friend, not too many kids of the old people there visiting when I go volunteer. Guess we women have to be of the oh my ovaries are bursting I really need to have kids to make me feel like a woman mind.

May 30, 2014 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Tom Harper said...

Jess: My wife and I are in the same position -- no kids. I guess we'll just while away our twilight years in an assisted living facility with no visitors. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

May 30, 2014 at 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess

I have a kid but I don't expect her to take care of me. I'm planning to be by myself.

Erik

May 31, 2014 at 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home